Let’s find your size!
Measure around your back and over the fullest area of your bust, make sure the measuring tape is not to tight!
Measure around the smallest part of your waist. For an accurate measure, please ensure the measuring tape is straight and parallel to the floor.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, remember, parallel to the floor!
- Take a soft measuring tape to use on your body.
- Measure bust, waist and hips, then compare your measurements with ours to know your size.
- If you are in between two sizes we suggest sizing up for best fit.
- Please, keep in mind that this is only a guide, if you have any further questions, contact our team through our WhatsApp chat button or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help!
- You can check the description of the product you want for more detailed information about the fit.
Good to know...
- Our sizing is on the smaller side and o ers daring-cheeky cuts and silhouettes.
- We do not use removable pads on our tops.
- Our size guide describes the approximate measurements that would fit our swimwear, but not the actual measurements of the garments.